Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Brooklyn!!!

OK I am TERRIBLE!!!! I have kept meaning to post about new baby Brooklyn and I havent gotten around to doing so. Yes, thats right, there is another baby amongst us!!! My friend rachel from high school (Trotter:party of 4 on my list of buddies) had baby number 2 May 14th... a chubby beautiful baby girl that her husband finally let her name Brooklyn! I got the text on my way out to the river that she had finally arrived after multiple due dates and postponed induction dates! Of course she finally has her once we leave!!! 8lbs 13oz of pure cuteness. Unfortuantely since everyone was sick last week and this week has been nuts I havent been able to go see this cute little ball of chub... but I cant wait to meet her! And to take her 2 year old Micah off her hands for awhile (I know how hard it is to adjust to a 2 year old and a new baby!) Anyways, Congratulations Rachel and Chad!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BROOKLYN KATE!!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Just call me Special Ed, it took me like an hour to get that code to work right for me, but finally success! Thanks for the Brooklyn shout out. She says "hi!" Can't wait until we can get together and you can meet her!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the World, Brooklyn.
Goodness, but she is just ADORABLE - a perfectly precious picture!
Amy...your friends all have the most beautiful children.