Friday, September 24, 2010

Bigtime Follower

Ok so dont hate- but I have had a lot of friends going private on these blogs and it drove me nuts. I really couldnt care less who reads this, and whether I know them or not (I do my fair share of blog stalking people I dont know), or if they are my friends sisters uncles cousins daughters brothers girlfriend! HOWEVER there are some crazy weirdos out there- and with as much as Luke is gone lately and the amount of time I spend on my blog complaining about flying solo with my crazy chicks, Id rather not have some crazy psycho show up at my back window cuz he knows Luke is outta town. Im one of those crazys who reads the sherriffs blotters every week (not cuz Im a chicken but I like stuff liek that) and looks out my peep hole before i go outside at night. Ya Im a careful cautious WUSS. So if you are a reader of this blog and want to continue reading (even if youre my cousins friends uncles daughters sisters girlfriend) leave me your email in the comments section and Ill send you an invite to continue reading- otherwise- sorry peeps- we are going private!!

6 comments:

lauren said...

i read! lauren_a_black@yahoo.com!

Ahna Childress said...

Add me!!! rachildress@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Keep me reading too. Love it Amy you crack me up.I love watching my nephews kids growing up.Gene and Sue show us videos every visit. Love , Aunt Barbara

Aunt Barbara said...

Sorry Amy.Not to good at computer lingo.e-mail is Bluebyrd54@comcast.net Love Aunt Barbara

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank You, Thank you. You have made my day by going private. Sue is scbrady22@comcast.net and mine is gabrady46@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Aunt Kim is kbrady8812@aol.com and that is the address that Mom-Mom uses as well.