Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wyatts REAL 1st Day!

Holy crap this kid was SOOOOO excited to go to preschool he could hardly contain himself! When he cant go at 8am he gets mad- when he cant go at 9am he gets mad- when he cant go at 10am or 11am he gets mad. Then at noon when we finally get there he sits outside the classroom yelling at miss miriam to "OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!!!" Dude- kid, can it! Never have I met a child so excited for school before. I guess this is a good thing though. However he is gonna be that kid who talks the whole time the teacher is reading a story. Ughh I always hated kids like that. Oh BTW- 12 girls in his class and 3 boys. Ya- sucky for Wyatt, he can never escape all these girls in his life. Oh and one other thing- I am a sucker. Bigtime sucker. Somehow I got suckered into being room mom. Yes, no joke. Shoot me now. Good thing this kid is so gosh darn cute!!!!

No comments: