Saturday, September 18, 2010

Games Week 2!!!

Cant tell you how nice it was to have Luke with me this weekend!!! It was a long saturday! We were outta the house at 640am to head to Jacksons game in Cerritos. We had the worst refs of all time, who called a penalty on every play- AGAINST US! The Cerritos coaches were ridiculously annoying throughout the entire game which I think was making our kids go a little insane. But we won, nonetheless, 20-12 and our undefeated title stayed in tact! We are now 2-0 this season and our boys are playing AWESOME!!! Jack did great- every drive Jack had on quarterback we scored and defensively he played like a maniac! But i swear 6 year old football is going to take years off my life! Its insane!! Right after Jacks game we ran and got some lunch then headed to Wyatts soccer game. I love that he is loving soccer but I really love when we dont have to do it anymore. lol They got scored on probably 15 times, and dint score once. Our team is full of kids who dont wanna play and cry over everything. I finally told Wyatt to just start pushing kids on the floor and taking the ball and he replies with "My coach told me I cant push!" Ahhhhhhh! Just make something happen! LOL But again, he loves it so its all that matters!!!

1 comment:

Ahna Childress said...

How freaking cute are your boys! You are one lucky Momma :)