Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not Even A Goodbye :(

So its official- my little baby is not a baby anymore. He is officially a 1st grader!!!! Holy crap!!! This is a weird year for me, BOTH my kids will be in school, so bare with me through my rollercoaster of emotions for the next few months!! (Most of these being extreme happiness and not knowing what the heck to do with myself!) So school starts at 8am, we planned on leaving at 745 to walk down there. It got to be 720am and Jack was still asleep. AHHHHHH! Luckily he woke up right then, shoved some waffles down his throat, combed his mop on his head (I wont get into details because chances are Ill get super angry!), and we were out the door. He was sooo excited for 1st grade. AS WAS MOM! A full day of school! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! His teacher this year is Mrs. Gray and he seemed to like her. She looks really nice but looks can be decieving so Ive learned! He was greeted by a ton of classmates! He knew every boy in his class except one... and they were all in his face trying to say hi at the same time. HAHA- apparentely I have little Mr Popular on my hands. So it came time to go and Jack never even said bye to me! Didnt even turn around to see where I was. Just left. WHAT??! Cmon youre SIX!!! You cant say bye to your old mom?!? So pathetic. Sooo we walked home with Jake and Kristyn and I went home and pouted all day- HA! SIKE! Jack was at school! I celebrated!!! ;) JK- kinda! We went to pick him up and he never even said Hi to me either, first thing he said was "Mom! I had TWO recesses!!!!" Haha glad to see first grade treated him well. Anyways, he loved it. Liked his teacher. Happy to have so many friends in his class. Stoked on two recesses OBVIOUSLY. SUPER excited to be able to walk with McKenna. OH and he did tell Luke "Dad I have my own desk!!" Soooo, needless to say, he likes 1st grade. Doesnt surprise me. He's pretty much awesome.

No comments: