Friday, September 3, 2010

Luke the Smartass

Well kinda ME the smartass- but I like Lukes name in there better! So our team mom this year, Veronika, was a little nervous about being team mom. For one, its ALOT of work and HUGE responsibility!! And for two she is following in the footsteps of our SUPERMOM last year, Patty. At the beginning of the season we gave her the hardest time, always saying "Well, Patty did that!" or "Patty would have known!" "Pattys were better!" ETC ETC ETC! So one of the moms and I thought it would be funny to have a shirt made that said "What would Patty do?" Well Luke put the plan into motion and needless to say, Veronika (and Patty!) LOVED IT!!!! They were dying- and she wears it with pride! HAHA!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I love that! I am going to be team mom for Micah's soccer team. Hopefully next year I will be a legend like that and someone will wear a WWRD shirt! Won't happen.