Friday, September 17, 2010

SUCKERRRRR!!

So another sucker moment for me on friday- I get a call from the nurses office at school saying Jack is in the office with a stomach ache would you like to talk to him? UM YA I wanna talk to him! He tells me his stomach hurt and he wants to come home... I say "k but if you make me come get you that means you come home and go straight to bed, which means you dont go to football, which means you odnt get to play in your game tomorrow, which means we wont go to the game, which means you dont go to Rubens bday party after. So do you still want me to come get you?" "YES." Well i go get him. He BOUNCED the whole way to the car. Farted the whole way home, cracking up. Shoved a pop tart down his throat when he got home. Took a crap. Tried to play. Then cried when I told him to go to bed. THEN claims his stomach feels better. Oh weird imagine that. Myabe cuz you farted the whole way home and then took a poop?! Needless to say he still layed in bed til it was time to go to practice (HECK ya I let him go to practice! I dont put all this time and money in then still feel the need to teach him a lesson! CMON!!! I mean the kid played in the Superbowl last year with the stomach flu!!) and after the afternoon of crying and lectures I doubt he will pull that crap on me again anytime soon. Next time Im hoping he gets a pass to the bathrooms instead of the nurses office. Punk.

No comments: