Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I LAG!!!

I know I lag terribly AGAIN!!! I have been so busy my head is spinning. But we leave today for the river WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO so I have had alot of stuff to get done beforehand and blogging was the last on my to do list. But I knew if I didnt catch u all up before I took off for four days I would be in big trouble!!!! Lets see.... I honestly dont remember a thing from last week except I had alot of ebay orders to get mailed out and it took forever! I remember now why I quit selling stuff on ebay. One lady actually asked me because shipping for a used kids jacket was $8, TO CANADA, if i could split shipping with her! UMMMMMM NOOOO!!!! I dont pay to sell my crap lady! Was she serious or just that cheap! She was also the one who asked me at the begginning of the auction if she could buy it just then for $2.50. HA! Ya right. Of course it went up to $5.00. Reason why I said no. Crazy people I swear. ( I made $200 bucks last week, so sweet!). Other than that, I really dont know what I did!!!

Friday was nice. Lindsay, Gianna and I went to babies r us to get the rest of Ambras baby shower present then we headed to chilis for a girls dinner. Just the three of us. It was so nice to just go eat with no boys, no kids, no time to be home. And just 3 of us. Lindsay had dropped Jeff and Maddie off at our hosue to hang with Luke and the kids and while we were at dinner they both had text us to stay out as long as we wanted, go have fun, etc etc. I honestly thought they were just trying to get rid of us so they could have their own best buddy bonding time lol. Now that we dont live practically next door and Maddie is here they dont get to spend nearly as much time together as before. I think they go through withdrawls. Such girls. Anyways, we sat at dinner as long as we could and would have stayed longer im sure with those fabulous margaritas but Lindsays boobs were about to explode and she had to get home to release lol. I passed out shortly thereafter.


Saturday was a busy day. Thank goodness tball was over or we would have been nuts. We woke up and Luke and I went to the gym, Came home showered quickly and I was off to Ambras baby shower while the boys went shopping, for what Luke said was supposed to be new running shoes for him. The shower was so cute. And she got loaded with cute little girly stuff. Me? I got pretty tipsy. There was so much wine and champagne there, and Ambras mom is a HORRIBLE influence on me. LOL same with Erin and everyone else that was there pouring glass after glass. Ambra was dying laughing at me when Luke picked me up and I managed to get myself to the door (LOL just kidding I wasnt that bad!!!) I got in the car and he surprised me with the boys mothers day present to me, NEW SUNGLASSES!!!!!!! I needed them bad, especially since we were leaving for the river. I loved them. Then we drove to Costa mesa for my niece Sophias 1st bday!!! Where of course they were serving more alcohol and my dear family continued to egg me on and laugh at me. You have to understand its not very often I am the one drinking, its usually all the rest of them that are drunk and Im DD. They had a HUGE inflatable slide, probably 50 feet high with inflatable bars to climb up. After 2 or 3 times of Wyatt going up with Kylee he was then off by himself. Climbing this gigantic slide by himself .over and .over and going down head first, backwards, sideways, whatever and just laughing the whole way down and doing it again! Such my daredevil. THENNNNNNNNNNN...... it was off to lauren and bmoes for Brians older sisters 30th bday. Typical Morales party, good food, lots of people, dance extravaganza, spa party. It was fun. The boys were in the spa for like 3 hours. They were all so cute.
Sunday, my day...... Luke said he was going to get up and make me breakfast. HA! He passed out that night on the couch downstairs. Wyatt was up at 630 in bed with me, and Jackson by about 730. They played, watched cartoons, bugged me. Luke slept peacufully donwstairs, til he finally came up and 845. He then took the kids to go pick up some bagels... the only thing I wanted for breakfast. They came home and my adorable kids came walking in. Jack is holding a big bouquet of roses and says "Mommy, I brought you a surprise! Happy Mothers DaY!" Could he have been any cuter. Not far behind was my crazy Wyatt running down the hall to the kitchen with this HUGE balloon beating him the head and stops right in front of me and says "MOM!" Like he could read the balloon, the balloon just said "mom" with flowers on it. It was so cute. The rest of the day we spent running around getting everything we needed for our trip then a delicious lunch at Wingnuts. Best chicken wings EVER!!!! We then quickly went home and packed a diaper bag and was off to my moms for dinner. The little boys played bubbles with Nana forever. They loved it. i think I played 100 games of Joker, trying to uphold my spectacular status. Now heres the best part. We left around ten that night, I was starting to feel like I was getting sick. GREAT! We get all the way home and I tell Luke to make sure he takes our ipods and glasses outta the car. He then realizes he left EVERYTHING at my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTT!?!?!?!?!?! Wallets, phones, glasses and the DIAPER BAG!!! We went all the way back to Dana POint and 1030. I was SOOOO CRANKY!!!

Monday and Tuesday I did laundry and got ready to go. We also made a quick trip to gammys to drop off her mothers day gift and let theboys play! They LOVE going over there, even if its brief. Jack always walks in with big hugs and smiles for her. Anyways yesterday I packed everyone up, cleaned out the car, all that good stuff. Landons mom picked Jackson up from school and kept him ALLLLL day for me. Fed him dinner even. Luke finally picked him up about 6pm. Then him and the kids met me at the gym so by the time Jackson got home from kids club he passed out on the couch within minutes. But not having him here all day was soooo helpful. Anyways, the car is packed and we are ready to go!!! We are going out a day earlier than everyone else so we will have some time to hang out before everyone gets there. So me and the kids are leaving here in about two and half hours, going to get an oil change and eat lunch, head to my brothers to pick up Hunter then to Lukes office to pick him up!! SOOOOOO excited. Jackson is elated! He is soo excited its not even funny. Wyatt, doesnt even know whats coming! He is going to love it. Anyways, wont be home til Sunday so have a good weekend and enjoy my random pictures thrown quickly into this post cuz I dont have the patience to organize!!! O and Rachel...... GOOD LUCK today!!! Cant wait to meet baby Brooklyn lol when we get back!!!!! (yes another baby coming today!!) Wish me luck at the tables!!!!!!!

Couldnt resist this river picture... its one of my faves. This was 2 years ago, jack was about the same age as Wyatt is now. Coming off the water at sunset and him just loving life............... my little river rat!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

have so so so much fun at the river.... i have not been on a boat in way too long!

and happy late mothers day. your posts make me feel like we do absolutly nothing!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Yeah, Ashley's right. I feel so busy, until I read your blog and realize that we don't do nearly as much as you. LOL. Have a wonderful time at the river. I'm sure the boys will be in heaven there.

The Trotter Family said...

Have a blast and win big at the tables! Try and win some gas money!