Thursday, May 29, 2008

Playing Hookie!

Wendy callled me this morning and told me they were playing hookie from school cuz a bunch of kids were sick in the class, so we thought it would be a good idea to follow. Last thing I want is my kids gettting sick right before Luke leaves for a week. So we met Wendy Landon and Logan at the Irvine Zoo/Park again. Its $2 to get in.... cant beat that! They have bears, mountain lions, coyotes and a petting zoo which my kids love. We saw the animals, packed some lunches and ate at the picnic benches then let the kids play for awhile. Then we had the boys ride their bikes down to the train ride to ride the choo choo then get icees. Another fun day, and a hot one actually!!
Cute Logan pushing Wyatt through the zoo...
Feedin the obnoxious goats... these things are nuts. I think i say that everytime I leave a petting zoo but honestly, I think they drug these guys.
Best buddies...Cruisin Wy
Crazy peacocks, this picture is not zoomed in AT ALL this is really how close they come to you. We were eating lunch and these freaky ass birds wouldnt leave us alone. Jack found this huge branch or leaf or something.. he was so proud Then we saw monkeys in the trees.. o wait those are our kids! How cute is Logan's cheese!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Hey, did you notice someone from England checked out your blog today? How cool! Anyways, I am glad you guys are all healthy now and out and about. Sadly, Micah seems to coming down with something. his nose is running off his face! Once they are all healthy at the same time, we should get together for a park day!

ashley said...

i think i went there when i was little. 2 bucks to get in? rad. looks like fun!