Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only Right... Right????

So i decided its only right that the day after we get home from vacation, reality sets in and my kids BOTH have the stomach flu. Wyatt actually threw up friday night out there in the middle of the night (sorry this may be graphic) but it was all fruit, no dinner or anything, just all the fruit he ate all day. So i figured maybe just all the acid in his stomach made it upset. He was totally fine the next day. Sunday on our way home he started getting a small case of the shits, which by the time we got to my brothers house that night had turned into full blown changing a diaper every five minutes diahrrea. Poor kid. Again just thought it was from swallowing too much lake water or traveling or something. So yesterday, when I was done posting my river blog, Jack started complainging his stomach hurt. Well its not that I didnt believe him but he has a tendency to be a drama queen, especially when his little brother isnt feeling so hot. Well I was on my way to pick up disneyland tickets, cuz we were supposed to go to Disneyland last night, and i get halfway down Ortega and Jakcson throws up EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! All down the front of him, in his car seat, the seat under him, the floor and even the back of the passenger seat. I am not a fan of barf. i would rather deal with poo smeared all over my walls then barf just once. It just doesnt set well with me. I stripped him down on the side of Ortega. And thank goodness Caley was close by cuz she was a saint and brought me towels and water to somewhat clean him up. Oh it was so gross. i drove home with my head hangin out the window cuz I couldnt handle the smell. Anyways, after cleaning the car the best I could, Luke got home and helped me finish. Jackson continued to throw up 3 more times before finally passing out around 1030pm watching a movie in his bed. I continued to change diahrrea diapers til about 10pm. Lucky for me they both slept through the night. I didnt, only cuz I was a paranoid mom and was up every half hour checking on them. Jack is feeling much better today, is obviously home from school and Im trying my best to keep him on the couch relaxing but he just wants to play.... Wish us all luck today.... and cross your fingers Luke and I dont get this bug!!!

No comments: