Monday, May 26, 2008

No More Sickos!

So the sickness is gone but how cute are these pictures I took of my sick babies.... poor guys! I didnt get one of Luke but there is nothing cute about him when hes sick, he is such a drama queen. It drives me nuts. But the ilness got passed to not just kylee but my other niece Sophia then my brother Eric got it too. Way to go Wyatt... spreading your sick germs everywhere. Saturday we went for a quick lunch after I was a doll and Luke sleep til 1015am when the boys were up at 630am! Then he went to play golf with the boys at2pm, then we met them at Lampost for some pizza and the boys were off to Captain creams (some hole in the wall strip club with cheap drinks lol). I strictly told him the next morning I was sleeping in. Of course the boys dont get up til 830am that day. Go figure! Sunday we met my brother and Brandi at the swap meet, where we all bought nothing but fruit and veggies to take home. LOL exciting huh.... Then we were off to Johns for a BBQ. monday was spent cleaning and doing all the laundry that had piled high from everyone being sick (its thusday and im still not done). Then to marc and Brandis for a BBQ and the best chocolate souflet EVER! Brandi made it... so good! Then we kicked their asses in Joker (ok they beat us one game, we won the other!) Anyways, thats the short of our weekend, hope you all had a good memorial day weekend too!

No comments: