Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Movin On....

.... yes this illness is traveling now. I got a call from my brother and brandi last night (that i didnt get til this morning) and apparentely Kylee was throwing up all last night. Not even Hunter who was with us all weekend but Kylee who we saw for like 4 hours when we got home. THENNNNNNNNNNNNN Luke woke up this morning, showers, and looks at me and says "I got it". YUP, he was poopin his brains out this morning and feels like death so is home from work today. Im crossing my fingers I dont get anything because when I get it, my days dont stop unlike all theirs. Keep me in your thoughts today!!!!!

PS... The boys are feeling much better. Fighting, wrestling, eating, playing... back to normal. O except for the diarhhea diapers I am still changing. Jack came into my room about 4am saying "Mommy, it smells really bad....." and as I am walking down the hall all I can smell is Wyatts poopy diaper... UGHHHH!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah....it's fantastic....I'd like to thank you for the 45 minutes I spent cleaning and disinfecting the kids bathroom only to have Kylee walk back in and launch again 5 minutes after I was done!!! I love puke!!!

ashley said...

i bet luke loves that you tell all about his poop.

The Trotter Family said...

OK, maybe we will try for a park day another day. Yikes, that sucks! Hope you all recover soon!

Brooke and Aaron said...

That stinks, literally! Hope the boys feel better soon. And why is it that life doesn't stop when the mom is sick? Not fair!!..but ironically I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a mom.