Thursday, December 17, 2009

BABIESSSSS!!!

So over the last two months we have had a few new babies born around here.. imagine that?!? Sorry mommys i havent posted yet, those cute little faces have not been forgotten!! Here are the few that have made their debut recently....

Miss Kenadee Lyn Blum.... My friends Justin and Lindsay had baby #2 on October 27th. 8lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long. She was a giant like her big brother Gavin... and was ALL Blum. I dont even know if Lindsay has a part in these children they look so much like dad. LOL. But she is perfect and gorgeous and sooo mellow. In fact, Lynz and I have our little wine nights and I just get to hog the perfect little lady! Oh and did I mention I got to take pics of her before xmas too... I threw my fave one in from their shoot just cuz. Love her! Congrats Blum family!!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY KENA!!!

Miss Paige Louise Ritter.... Shannon and Jared welcomed baby Paige home on November 15th. 7lbs 3oz and 19.5 inches long. I was so anxious for this one cuz I couldnt wait to see Jared with his new baby girl. Mr rough and tough football guy, who I knew was gonna be a nervous wreck! LOL and hes done amazing!! They are such laid back parents and sooooo happy, I love it and I love seeing them with their new perfect addition. Really, she is PERFECT!! Congrats Shannon and Jared, love u guys!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY PAIGE!!!

Mr Logan Maverick Braucht... Tannaz and Erik welcome baby boy number 2 on November 19th. She is a double c section, double boy mom like me :) LOL I was so excited when they picked the name Logan, that was one of the names I wanted for my kids but Luke wouldnt let me :( but besides that Erik kept coming up with weird crap like Gunner and Maverick and stuff like that. I was scared for Tannaz. She compromised and let Maverick be a middle name, but I wont lie, I really like it as a middle. Its kinda cool :) Logan joined his big bro gavin and hes pretty much in love. How could you not be with a face like this tho.... Congrats Braucht family!!! XOXOWELCOME MR LOGAN MAVERICK!!!

No comments: