Sunday, December 6, 2009

Big Boy Weekend!!

The boys had a long weekend. And for mom it was AWESOME! We went to Radyns bday party friday night. He had a football party, so the kids played flea ball and wore themselves out. Jack was going to Radyns to spend the night after so I told Jen Id take Boston home with me and the 3 year olds can have their first official big boy sleepover. Jack and Radyn have been doing it forever now so it was about time the little bros got in on the action. They LOVED it!!! They played forever, never heard a peep outta them. They finally went to bed about 11pm. Then slept til 9. Well Robert took the big kids to the Cowboys games at 9am, it was playoffs for the older teams. Then dropped them both off at Jonah's bday party at 1pm(another friend from the team). Since he had that party my mom had asked if she could take Wyatt to her neigbors bday party. Carter is 4 and him and the boys get along great. So I dropped Boston at home at noon and took Wyatt to my moms. I was home by myself for four hours. Luke was working. Kids were in two different places. It was like the first dose of having big kids. You know, when your kids are old enough that they are always with friends and you hardly ever see them all weekend. Ya, it was nice. LOL. I picked Jack up at 5pm, but Wyatt spent the night at my moms. His first official sleepover somewhere else without brother. So strange. The next day was Braydens bday party so Jack and I finally got our Wy wy back at 1pm. We partied for awhile then ended up in the ER later.

No comments: