Friday, December 25, 2009

XMAS 2009

Ok you all know how our xmases go... so i wont get into detail... (I have ltos more posts to get up in order to be caught up!!) The night before xmas eve we did xmas with the Eide family. Jon (Luke's boss) and Jill had us over for tacos and to exchange gifts. To Jons dismay I got Sophia some YoGabbaGabba toys lol and they spoiled the boys with tech decks, board games and the coolest little tv video thing for Wy. You plug it in to the tv, u can plug in your ipod or cd player, and there is a camera so the kids dance to the tunes and they show up on TV. They loved it!!! Which brings me to xmas eve at my parents, I brought the tv thing and the four little kids (and a little bit of Nana and Kylee) rocked out for like an hour!! It was hilarious, we had kids break dancing, putting shirts over their heads, doing the fish, the robot, you name it. We had dessert... Gift time... they waited patiently for awhile. Then it got obnxious. The kids opened their pjs and the ones from Marc and Eric since they werent spending the night, along with a movie of course to watch in bed that night. However stupid me gave jack the wrong thing, instead of the Monsters vs Aliens movie I let him unwrap Indiana Jones Wii Game. Grrrr. All of us kids went in together and got my parents new golf bags, my mom got a pink one of course and Luke picked out a snazzy Ogio one for my dad. The kids put out cookies and milk for Santa and we got a quick pic of all the boys in their xmas pjs before bed.

Oh and one of the girls! Strangely enough we all had white long sleeve shirts on that night so totally matched. It was a little gay lol
Christmas day... let the madness begin.... enough said..... oh except maybe a few things, such as... WALKING DINOS, LOTS OF MUCH NEEDED SWEATSHIRTS, PEPPERMINT JOJOS FOR WY, BIG HUGS FOR BROTHERS WHEN THEY GET EACH OTHER AWESOME GIFTS, TRAINS FROM GAMMY AND MOST OF ALL THOSE DAMN ZHU ZHU PETS! PS DONT MIND WYATTS DISGUSTING MOP ON HIS HEAD (YES I HAVE SHAVED IT SINCE)!
That night... the norm. Over to Ethan and Laris for dinner (delicious dinner made by Chef Ethan!), gifts and gingerbread houses! Sorry for the lack of pics... I kept forgetting!!!
Anyways, a merry merry xmas our clan had and I hope yours had a great one as well! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! XOXO

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

What a fun Christmas! You guys really know how to rock a holiday.