Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brayden's 1!!!!

Holy cow! Cannot believe this little man is one. It feels like just yesterday my tiny little nephew arrived. And now hes a huge hunka hunka burnin love, really hes just such a sweet boy and never fails to flash a huge grin your way. I just love him to death...I took B's pics and made his invite on my computer for them. Turned out pretty cute I must say, but how could they not with a face like this!!Ash and Eric had a Lakers themed party for him at the park by my parents house. Complete with a huge giant cupcake for him to dig into (courtesy of my friend Ambra). This cupcake was my nemesis however, since I picked it up from Ambra that morning and didnt realize the top of the cupcake actually slid off the bottom and it went flying across the front of my car leaving my seats, dash, center consoles and numerous articles of clothing BRIGHT YELLOW!!! Grrrrrr. But he loved it and thats all that mattered! It was freezing that day, and windy and getting ready to rain. Luckily they escaped that part. But the kids had a great time nonetheless. As did the bday boy.

Happy 1st Birthday Baby B!! We love you! XOXOXO

No comments: