Monday, March 22, 2010

BIG Monday Mishaps!

Ya I need way more descriptive words to describe this weekend. Although I wasnt outta control, many of the rest of them WERE. LOL. We had some weekend visitors... My uncle Dick and Aunt Rhonda came out, along with my cousin Krystal and her husband Jason with their little guy Noah. Luke had never met my Uncle Dick and he was soooo excited! For good reason might I add. My uncle dick is a total replica of my dad, if not worst. Way more vulgar and loud and sarcastic though, just up Lukes alley. We had an awesome weekend. Lots of booze involved (pretty sure it took poor Jason and Krystal a week to recover). Sunday the whole family came over to my parents and BBQed, and also celebrated Ryan and Marcs bdays. Im just gonna call this trip Booze fest 2010. I hope there is another in 2011, if not sooner :) Enjoy the pics! And try not to judge. HAHAHAMy dad, Marc, Uncle Dick and LukeCute mr NoahParker manMy kids went and hid and pouted for five minutes when I told them only the adults were playing bocce ball. Wyatt only did it cuz jack did. That pouty crying thing he is doing... totally fakeWatchin the dolphins feed. Watching the hungry bears feed. GeesRhonda, mom, Ash and KrystalPapa and his boysOld ladys ;)Parker cracking up cuz Luke was chasing himParker cracking up cuz he just picked up dog poo hahahahahhahaha that was the bestJack and Jason had way too much funCute Brayden manYa you all may wonder why I keep Luke around. I think my dad would disown me if I didnt :)
Oh and remember when I said "DONT JUDGE"......

WELCOME TO THE FABULOUS WORLD OF THE ERWINS...... SCARY I KNOW!

No comments: