Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Good Find

So my friend Ambra is a coupon extraordinaire. I suck at coupon clipping and when I do have them I rarely remember to use them. My grandma has been sending me coupons for years and I always use the restraunt ones but most the time dont remember to use the others, and if I do I rarely know how it all works. LOL Im completely impatient with them let me tell u. Anways, Ambra started a coupon blog... Sounds exciting right?!?! SIKE!!! But, you HAVE to check it out. Im cheap and love great deals and free things. This blog not only will train you on how to do all those things that any normal person would freak out about (like where to use them, when to use them, HOW to use them, what the little fine print means) but give you tons of links to great deals and freebies too here in good old socal (she lives in MV and has three kids). She gives you all kinds of advice and tips. Im totally gonna get into it. The chick shops for basically free these days, and sometimes even makes money (thats not a joke) . Its obsurd. Check it out. And pass it on! Everyone likes saving money and LOVES free stuff! http://socalfdas.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Mama Dubs said...

YAY my first blog review :)
Thanks so much for the publicity!

Brandi said...

I already have it saved in my favorites, but I'm thinking this might call for a girl's night and a live demonstration from Ambra. I'll bring the wine!!!

The Trotter Family said...

I am going to have to start following this one. So many great finds! She is a pro and I bet she saves her family a ton of money!

Ambra said...

Brandi I like how you think :) by the way- I have a coupon for wine! Haha no joke lol