Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter on Bluewing

Totally missing my old neighbors after having an easter bbq with them. Sunday we went over to the culdesac and did an easter egg hunt with all the kiddos, BBQed, played pool basketball (AKA Why dont we all try to kill each other in the 6x6 area we are drowning each other in!), let the kids go crazy, and just hung out. Luke was having way too much fun, I finally left him there! I couldnt get him to leave!! He eventually walked home at like 9pm. Wyatt on the other hand crashed before he even ate dinner or showered. I was cooking dinner, called them both to the table and realized one of my little chickens werent responding- cuz he was passed out-

And oddly enough we had some "new neighbors" join us! An old friend of mine from high school, whose pictures I just took in November, just happened to buy the house we used to live in! They moved in a few weeks ago and joined us for a BBQ, their first time meeting alot of the nieghbors and hanging out. All I can say is... Debbie and Russ- I HOPE we didnt scare you off! Especially you Russ- the guys can get a bit crazy between their pool action and ping pongs fights ahaah! Needless to say- Welcome to BLUEWING!!! LOL

No comments: