Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crazy Kids and CPK

Lindsay is getting closer to her due date with Mr Weston so finally put her two weeks in at CPK. For her last night there Jeff invited us to go to dinner and surprise her. So us and Gary and Gianna had dinner there with all the kiddos. The guys all drove her crazy ordering drinks and sending them back, being indecisive, just being their typical selves. After dinner we were driving home and Luke and Jeff wanted to go to the ranch. Well I offered to take the boys and Maddie back to Jeffs while they went for a bit. I was supposed to be putting Maddie down to sleep but I couldnt resist letting her stay up and play with the boys. They were having waaaay too much fun pushing each other back and forth on this motorcycle! And the sound of little giggles and the three of these kids dying laughing was putting a huge smile on my face! Couldnt resist... sorry Jeff I suck at babysitting ;)

No comments: