Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mishaps

WOW! Is it seriously March already?! So scary. I feel like it was just xmas. I just had to register Jack for football next season! I feel like it just ENDED! UGHH. This weekend flew by. I hate weekends like that. When you go to bed sunday night debating in your head whether or not to set your alarm cuz it seriously cant be monday already. BARF. Ya that was me. Friday night Jackson had baseball practice and afterwards his friend Donovan came home with him. Jacks been begging to have a friend over lately and with the girls all week it makes it hard to add another kid after school. Luke and I took the kids to BJs for dinner, we met up with Jeff and Lindsay, Jake and Kristyn and Gianna and Gary and all the kiddos. It was a large noisy table needless to say. The boys went back to the house after and played, and sooo well might I add. I almost died listening to their conversations. At one point they were talking about video games, and what video games their moms are and are not good at it. Apparentely I suck at everything except Wii bowling. Thanks Jackson. Kids are so brutally honest arent they?!? Saturday it rained, all day, so Jacks game was cancelled. Luke had invited some of the guys over to watch the WW2 in HD MARATHON, yes MARATHON. Um hi, can I poke my eyes out now or save it for when someone gets their heads blasted off?! Gross. On that note, Lindsay, Gianna and myself left and went to the mall for the day, leaving the gory, gross, blood splaterring, war watching boys with the kids. So nice to have a girls day and shop with no kids. By the time we got home it was safe to say the boys werent leaving each others sides but I wasnt about to let them sit at my house all night. I kicked them out and they all went to Johns, thank god. I got some sushi, put the boys to bed, sat on my couch and read my book, all by myself. It was AMAZING! Luke got home about 2am, and around 415am I woke up to banging noises in the family room. I walk out and Luke is in the playroom, ORGANIZING TOYS! AT 415AM!!! WTF?!?! Were your rum and cokes laced with speed?! ITS 415 in the MORNING!!!! He wasnt tired apparentely so cleaned the house for me, emptied the dishwasher, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, picked up, took out the trash, reorganized the playroom, you name it. He finally went to bed at 5am. I knew the next morning when I woke up I wasnt getting him outta bed anytime soon. However by the time I got outta the shower he was up and ready to rock. Bizarre is all I can say. We went down to the harbor and had lunch then let the boys ride their scooters down there. For the next two and a half hours we scootered, played at baby beach, went down to the tidepools at the Ocean Institute and enjoyed the 75 degree weather in good old SoCal. When we put the boys to bed that night Jack gave me a hug and kiss, I tucked him in and he said "Mom, today was a good day." He makes my heart melt :) A good day indeed little buddy.

HEAR/SAY FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES!!!

I asked Wyatt if he wanted to go to Jacksons game later, and he responds with a very enthusiastic response....

WYATT: ''Ohhhh ohhh ohhh YOU BETCHA!!!"

Jack had been mean to Wyatt and he came out to tell on him, after little sympathy from his dad and I (since chances are Wyatt actually started it) he marches back to the playroom...

WYATT: "Jackson is soo going down!!!"

After being at the tidepools where the man from the ocean institute told them they arent allowed to collect anything from there cuz its against the law, Wyatt magincally pulled a shell outta his pocket when we got home....

JACK: "Oh my god WYATT! Dude, you are in so much trouble, like getting arrested trouble!"

No comments: