Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PLAY BALL!!!

Monday night was Jacks first Little League game! He is on the Padres and Lukes one of the coaches. A few of the things we (as in all of us) are excited about....

-He got bumped up to coach pitch. Coach pitch vs Tball? Ya you do the math.
-Hour long once a week practice vs 3-5 days a week 2 hour long practice. Again, do the math.
-Games are 50 yds outside my front door vs LA, Carson, Inglewood, etc. No brainer.
Walk in the park for us all!!! Is it weird that I totally miss football though and part of me cant wait for July so we can start again?! I know, Im on crack! My dad came too and helped Luke coach, so he was the first base coach everytime Jack got on base so he was pumped that Papa was there to greet him with a high five. My parents came over for dinner and a drink afterwards so it was nice to just hang with them for a bit. Here is to a new (**cough cough LONG cough cough** ) season in five year old sporting events :)

No comments: