Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Mishaps!!

Friday night after dinner we took the kids for a nighttime scooter ride. Wyatt is gettting ridiculously good on that thing. We let them race down the hill by school, Luke stands at the bottom to catch anyone who either hits the ground or street. Well they take off, Wyatt is hauling, my hands are sweating, Lukes ready to catch em and not only does Wyatt BEAT Jack but he speends right past Luke, hangs a quick left and keeps going!! WHAT?!?!?! How did speed racer not eat crap at the bottom of the hill! Ok, proves me right, I AM IN TROUBLE!! He is a maniac. It was supposed to rain all day saturday. Which I was kinda happy about cuz Luke had to work a show in Long Beach and I assumed Jacks game would be cancelled, so I let him take my car. Well it didnt rain, at all. Which meant I finally had to get off my couch (did I mention how great it was to nothing all day), get myself ready, I got the kids all packed up and we walked/scootered up to Jacks game. My dad came, and so did Marc and Brandi and the kids. Jack wanted to play catcher so bad so his coach finally stuck the catchers gear on him and sent me into hysterics. The kid was hilarious. Everytime someone would run home he would charge at them, ball or no ball haha and sometimes he would take one of the balls the coach had pitched before and go tag that guy. The rules still need to be explained a bit I guess. But he got the idea.

LOL Luke got there right before it ended, good thing to cuz last inning it started POURING!!! Figures right!!? We went home and got dry warm clothes then headed to Marc and B's for dinner and Joker where us girls got beat, TWICE. BLAH!!! Sunday we spent the entire day cleaning. Not cleaning cleaning but bleaning out closets, and drawers and the garage. Wow we had alot of crap. The boys kept themselves busy with the massive amounts of baby stuff Kylee sent home with me for the girls. Yes they played babies most the day. LOL We ended the day with a yummy dinner from my new recipes, some showers and my personal favorite, BED.

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

Go you for getting your spring cleaning done. I need to do that, but I am seriously considering hiring it out. I want a really good deep cleaning done and I don't think I can do that with my kids at home!