Friday, February 26, 2010

Freaky Friday!!!

The other day I was looking through an old photo album so I could send a fun picture to a friend who needed a good a laugh! I came across quite a few that i wanted to post lol but I wont do that to you all...

August 2003
So this I guess isnt as old school as some of the other ones Ive posted from hs and stuff but its for sure one of my faves. Annnd it was in the photo album I was looking through. Mexico... waaaay deep into Mexico. There was a group of us that went down for the weekend of my bday and camped on the beach for four days. We were trouble is all I have to say. For those who know most of us- think not just me and Luke, but Erin, Pam, Nicole, Chris, Johnny Reid, Garrett Severen, Jenny Mescher and a few other randoms, on this beach, four days, lots of beer, a guitar, NOBODY on this beach. Except a dead seal that stunk really bad and the boys buried it after johnny got seal guts splattered on his face hahahah Oh goodness it was such a fun trip full of some of the best memories. Seriously one of my most favorite trips ever. So here you have it, Chris, me, Erin, Johnny and Troy during a nighttime Jam sesh with the funniest songs ever ahah and me and Luke... Gosh I forgot how ripped Luke was before we had kids :) Oh and I was skinny back then. LOL
August 2004
I know weird, only a year later, here is my child... again, scary. Poor Jack. McKenna has been playing with the boys ALOT lately, she used to have no interest what so ever, and since they have moved in down the street she has been all about them. Today Jake and Kristyn dropped her off and she spent a few hours here watching movies with the boys... maybe theres a little crush going on?!? ;) JK KENNA!!! But this is Jack and McKenna when jack was just a few months old. McKenna was 2!! Ahhhh they were so cute. Cant wait to have this be the first picture in their wedding slideshow hahah JK again KENNA!!!

No comments: