Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Yayyyyyyyyy! Im excited for christmas this year. Usually IM dreading it.... the shopping, the business, the mad moms in mini vans, crowded everything! But Im really excitde this year. Luke and I decided we are going to go on saturday and get everything done! I mean everything. I cant wait. I wont be stressing this whole next two months and procrastinating on my shopping. Im even going to get xmas cards done this weekend and ordered so I can slowly address them all and have them out the beginning of December. So dont be surprised if ours is the first one you get. Im on top of things right now! These are some of the pictures we took for xmas cards, however Im having a hard time deciding which to do.


I had no clue what so ever as to what to get for the kids this year. They have everything. Luke and I decided we wanted to get Jackson a new bike, like one with training wheels. And we wanted to get the boys a power wheels that they can both ride in together, other than that we were stumped. So I took the boys to toys r us and let them scope out some things they liked. Wyatt found a cabbage patch doll that he LOVED. At least I found one that was a boy!! Jack is gettin a lot more difficult, becuase he is into certain things now. He managed to find a soccer net he liked, and a black hawk helicopter with army guys. But other than that I have no idea what to do, but with as fast as this kid is shooting up, clothes I think is what he will be gettin from mom and dad. BTW, for you moms with little boys... Chicks and Tillys has had some really cute clothes lately.


On saturday I took the boys to get their pictures taken. What a day! It took forever! The boys were so tired by the end of the day, and hungry! Which turned into cranky chaos! But they turned out cute. Wyatt didnt cooperate as much as I would have liked but we still managed. Afterwards my mom and I took them to the disney store and she bought them Ratotouille and some little guys from the movie (for being such good boys!). It was a very long day, to say the least. Here is a sneak peek but thats all you get for now...

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I love the beach pictures! I need to get going on the Christmas shopping, but no one will give me a clue as to what they want. I have a feeling we will be giving a lot of gift certificates!

ashley said...

that pic of them at the beach is so cute. i love them! i can't wait for christmas ether!
i went to get the girls pic's yesterday and just left, didn't even get pictures from them. total. disaster. it sucked. so glad you got a good one!