Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Leave Us....

... a comment! Youre making Wy wy sad! All my friends on here have like 8 comments, 17 comments, 21 comments. Howcome we only have the same four people comment all the time? I am constantly told how many people read this blog on a day to day basis yet only my four blogger friends leave us with their love... (thanks ash, rach, val and lauren!) I think one of my favorite parts of this blog is knowing that everyone loves reading it and seeing the boys and trying to keep up with this crazy Brady world, then I get on and have no comments and I feel like no one reads it.... C'mon now peeps, LEAVE YOUR BOYS SOME LOVE!!!!!!!

PS It would be even more fun if some of you signed up for blogger and I got to keep up with your crazy life too................... wink wink! ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you! and believe me I look at it all the time. you have inspired me to write a blog of my own! :) also, its fun to see what goes on in the house when I am not here! haha!! love you guys! ~caley