Monday, November 26, 2007

How to Comment!

So after my post about leaving us a comment, haha, everyone has told me there isnt a comment button or cant figure it out... Here is the play by play. I think I confused everyone because I changed the comment button (in attempt to be cute and creative) to say "Cows Jumping Over the Moon".
So go to the bottom of the my entry for the day and it will say "Cows jumping over the moon". Click on it. You will then be at the comment section. Write your comment and if you are a google user you can sign in, if not just hit the anonymous bubble (just be sure to sign your name at the bottom of your comment). Then click on Publish comment.
Its really easy. Let me know if you still cant figure it out. But I just did it to make sure it worked and it does. Sorry if I confused you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, your blog is just the brightest thing in my day !
It is the first site I click on when I turn on my computer, and if I don't see a new post by you, I am disappointed.
It is just terrific to see the pictures of my precious and adorable great grandsons, and read all about what is going on in your lives...you do a super job of describing everything. Yes, Thanksgiving was wonderful - as always! Candee sent me home with lots of delicious food - Dandad's famous Dressing with Beer - YUM!...and after the third day when everything was gone, I almost cried - HA! It was so good to be with so many of our family.
Luke, you be careful on that shiny new motorcycle! Amy, you are such a good mommy - THE BEST ! Jackson and Wyatt are shining examples of good parenting and are just the sweetest, cutest little boys! I love how Jack just FLIES to me and jumps into my arms and greets me with a big hug every time he sees me. Loveable Wyatt is surely turning into the little comedian.
I am blessed to have each one of you. and love you SOOOO much!
Gammy