Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Random Ones...

Just a few more random ones for all of you who were going through withdrawls (maybe that was only me, i feel naked without my computer!).... Grandma and Grandpa brought the boys new Eagles sweatshirts so we sported those for sundays game against Dallas when we went to my brothers house(they are the Cowboys fans who try to brainwash my kids!). We walked in and their family room had blue and silver balloons everywhere. I was cracking up... I think it was the first year they knew they were bound for victory so they rubbed it in. They have never been able to do that before. O well, next time!!I love this picture of Wyatt and Bailey.... he was lovin on her that day, and poking her eyeballs out! And just the boys in their new playroom, glad they enjoyed the boxes!!

Oh I feel so much better you have no idea. I missed this :)

2 comments:

ashley said...

wow. thanks for all the pictures! yep, your little jack sparrow looked so good! what a trick-or-treating maniac, that is so cool how into it he got. and wyatt, what a cute little chicken!

i can see a lot of justin in his little boy. are they living in the area? lauren and i were talking the other day saying how funny it is going to be in a few years to go to our 10 year reunion and see and hear about what everyone is up to. so funny.

anyways, hope your internet issues are solved soon!

The Trotter Family said...

Talk about making up for lost time. I love the Eskimo costume. How random! The boys looked adorable as always. You have a play room now? How nice to have all the toys tucked away in one room! You will have to take pictures of your new house and post them so we can all see it!