Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Luke's New Toy

After years of me saying "NOWAY!" he finally did it. He bought a street bike. Yes you heard right. No bueno! Scares the crap outta me! He has rode it to work the last two days and says he has been taking different ways because it has been so foggy. Then he proceeds to tell me how he went 80 down Antonio cuz nobody else was on the road. Ummmmm can you not tell me that??!! I know he isnt dumb on the thing and wouldnt chance anything but still, it gives me an uneasy feeling everytime he gets on it. (sigh) I hate them, motorcycles I mean. Scare the daylights outta me! Then to make matters worst, his brother went out yesterday and bought the SAME EXACT bike, just in a different color! WONDERFUL!!! Now he has a riding buddy which means more riding. What am I gonna do with these boys. Ethan came over last night to show it to Luke and they decided they are going to go for a ride tomorrow morning. Im sure Ill get used to it eventually but prepared to hear my motorcycle venting on here for the next few weeks/months/years!!! Aye yae yae! Now hes saying, "Im gonna get you a helmet so you can ride with me!" I looked at him like he had four heads and said "Over my dead body! Our kids need at least one of us still on earth!" UGHHHH it makes my hands sweat just thinking about it. I dont even like riding a jet ski with Luke and I landed in water, let alone on a motorcycle on the asphalt, NO THANK YOU!!!! Ill stick to my large, four door, seven passenger with seat belts, four wheel SUV please...........


On the brighter side of things.... the boys seem to be adjusting to the new house just fine. They love having the third floor all to themselves (Mommy too!) and I can finally leave Wyatt up there without him yelling for me to come back. His new thing is spitting. Great! He just learned how to spit so he thinks its the greatest thing since fruit snacks. Its so gross, and Jack doesnt help the situation, talk about instigating! Jack has a new word, again I dont know where it came from or what it means but everything/everyone is a Gila?! Weird. Its pretty funny to listen to the things he says and words he makes up now. He knows as well as I do that they dont make sense and is just being goofy. Wyatt loves crawling into Jacksons bed now, and most of the time jack likes it but some of the time it is a war. Wyatt is not very happy when its time to go back to his crib. I cant figure out if its Wyatt being a butt, or he just wants to be with his brother or if he wants to be in a big boy bed (which I am defintely not ready for!) I think one of my favorite things is when the boys fall asleep just anywhere. I think its so cute, and of course is one of my favorite things just because they are ASLEEP! I was downstairs cleaning the other day and went upstairs to go put them down for naps. Well i get upstairs and both boys are passed out in diapers/pull ups sound asleep sitting up on the couch. Haha guess i was a little late in the nap department. It was so cute....

Here is a few of the boys just being boys.... Wrestling with dad is a favorite in our house. If dad could handle it they would do it all night. Its funny now too cuz Wyatt will finally wrestle now (not to mention hit, kick, SPIT, tackle and body slam) so its finally 2 against 1! And you actually hear some "OW!!'s" outta dad now! I love it.... Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving and in case I dont talk to any of you Happy Turkey Day! Hope its filled with all the good stuff and your nice and full and fat like me by the end of the day! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

OK, I am going to scare you and Luke is going to hate that I wrote this, but I have to tell you. My uncle rode bikes for years and he was great at it. He was always very safe and wore the helmet, etc. The problem is that not everyone around you is safe. My uncle got in a massive accident when someone hit him. He nearly died, but after weeks in the hospital, he was able to recover, but now has one leg shorter than the other and walks with a cane! I just hope he is SUPER careful and thinks about the boys before he leaves.

Anonymous said...

Just making sure my comments work... they do!