Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jack's Preschool Feast

Today Jack had his Thanksgiving feast at school. I was signed up to take pictures (right up my alley) so I got to watch it all and then see Jack play afterwards which I dont ever get to do. His class wore little headbands and made pasta necklaces to wear, it was so cute. They walked out in a line and he lit up as soon as he saw me outside by their table. He wasnt expecting to see mom. They had turkey, potatoes, cornbread, fruit and of course pumpkin pie. He asked for two helpings of pie (imagine that!) and was not very happy when i told him one was enough. It was really fun to watch them all. After the feast I grabbed his two little buddies so me and their moms could take pictures of them. Katelyn (his girlfriend) and his buddy Landon we call the three amigos. They are so cute together. Both boys call Katelyn their girlfriend which is hilarious (it would be even funnier if they fought about it but i wont tell them that!). We all went to lunch last week after school one day and let the kids play, Jack loved it and it was cool to see him hang out with other kids than just the ones he has grown up with. Its neat to watch these different relationships grow, since he has made them himself instead of just being in his comfort zone with all our friends kids.
Jackson, Katelyn and Landon..... (you cant see it but Jack has his arms around them. SOOOO cute!)
Jackson and his other little buddy Luke, who he thinks is so cool because he has the same name as his Daddy!Jack and Landon being goofy!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

What a cute kid he is! I love the shared girlfriend. That is so funny. I can't imagine Micah being that big yet, but I know it is coming up fast! So fun and sad to see them grow up and become their own little people.