Saturday, November 22, 2008

Congrats Ash and Franco!

On saturday Aunt Lari came and picked up the boys and took them to see Bolt! They were so excited, Jack has been dying to see it. Then they went back to lairs to see Uncle Ethan and eat pizza. Which they were even more excited about. Luke and i were off to Oceanside for Franco and Ashleys engagement party. It was so nice! The house was amazing, the food, consisting of caviar, oysters, crab cakes, and all the goodies, was DELICIOUS! The wine was plentiful, which is good considering our group of friends! And it was just a really nice party. I tried caviar!!! I was super hesitant, but I told Caley "If u do it I'll do it!" At first she was like NOWAY but then she did, so I had to. And I must say, it wasnt too bad! LOL. Ashleys family were great hosts too. They were all so welcoming and nice. Franco and Ashley are getting married next year and we cant wait to celebrate with them!! Congrats Ash and Franco!!

No comments: