Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sneak Peek

This is for you Rachel! I took my friend Rachel (Trotter:Party of four) down to the beach to take pictures of her little ones. Micah was the biggest ham ever, especially after some candy bribery :) and Brooklyn has got to be the sweetest baby ever ( I know Rachel, I know!). She was such a trooper til she fell over on the rocks and hit her head :( Poor thing! But they are too stinkin cute and I had so many to choose from that it took me forever to play with them! I loved it! Here are a few outta the HUGE BUNCH that I did!

6 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!

Unknown said...

VERY NICE !

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Wow, Amy- these are AWESOME! I may have to give you a call very soon!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Oh my gosh! Those are gorgeous. I don't even know if I have one picture out of the bunch that we'll be able to send out for Christmas! Next time we're calling Amy!

Caley said...

CUTE AMY.... THOSE ARE SOME GOOD ONES!!

NorCal Chavis Tribe said...

These are amazing! If I still lived in the OC I would be booking a photo sess for Miles asap! You have talent my friend - I hope you pursue it ;)