Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Bday Linny and Lala!

Friday night Jeff and I had organized a little party for the girls co-birthdays. Our next door neighbors nanny came over to watch the boys and we went to the Ranch in Ladera for Lindsay and Laurens birthdays! The night went by quick but it was a fun time out with friends, as usual! Lindsay was hurting as bad as me the next morning so you know it was a good night and they had a happy birthday! I actually made Luke give up his full beer so we could go home cuz I was DONE! I fell asleep in my clothes and when I woke up the next morning I looked ready to go out again! HAHA! I totally forgot i had my camera til after one of the bday girls had left, but I still got a few cute ones! Happy birthday Linny and Lala, we love you!!!
Me, G and Nicole
Us again plus Lala the bday girl!
Lauren and BmoePamy, me and Nicole
The weirdo boys :) Greg, Danny, John and Franco
Me and Nic and crazy Gianna behind us haha

No comments: