Monday, November 24, 2008

Relief

So everyday for the last two weeks or so I have found it soooo relieving to not see all the crazy people on corners with signs. It drove me crazy. It really did. It took everything in me not throw things at them as I drove by. A few times Luke and I even drove by and he would scream "Get a life!" out the window. I died laughing. (Sorry if any of you were one of them!) I think the outcome is lame and pathetic, sorry I was no all the way, but I am just really glad its over. I dont have to touch my window button in the car every other block and refrain from chucking a water bottle at that poster I couldnt handle looking at anymore. I should prbably stop there before I start stating my opinions and cause a debate. LOL. HOORAY FOR NO MORE PEOPLE ON THE CORNERS!!!

No comments: