Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update From the Boys

Its been awhile since I posted any update on the boys. Guess we have been so busy there has been enough to post about. For blog book purposes, i cant skip it :)

Jackson- hmmm where do I begin! His fighting mode is slowly diminishing (thank goodness), that's not to say he still doesn't like his fighting but it isn't as much of a habit as it was. He isn't watching power rangers anymore, again thank goodness, but has been really into the older kid cartoons and shows which scares the crap outta me. He would love to watch cartoon network all day if i let him, I on the other hand don't want him watching it at all. Imagine that argument every day. He is super in to Star Wars, thanks to Landon I think. Which is waaayyy better than Power rangers in my opinion. He wore his darth vadar costume all the time before Halloween. He told me the other day when my hair was on top of my head from getting outta the shower, "mom, you're having a bad hair day"... thanks Jack! He is still loving practicing letters and drawing. And is getting really good at it too. I had his parent teacher conference a few weeks ago and Miss Miriam didn't have enough nice things to say about him. He walks in every day and goes right up to her and gives her a big hug. So does Wyatt, haha. She said he is very cautious and even when all the other boys are doing something they aren't supposed to he wont dare. She said he is always worried about other people and has a good conscience. He is great at cleaning up and listening. All things that as a parent you want to hear. He is getting way too old and waaaay too cool! He has this new look that he gives me when he asks a question that usually sends me into immediate hysterics, like this Im so cool kinda look. Still working on the attitude thing that he can throw out like no other but hes 4, I expect it. Just gonna nip it in the butt so when hes 12 he knows he's dead meat when he talks like that :)

Wyatt on the other hand... I dunno how Luke and I are ever gonna nip it in the butt because we both just laugh at him when hes being a turd. We cant help it. He is just such a turd. No better way to put it. The other day I kept telling him to stop doing something and he was yelling back at me saying "NO MOM! YOU STOP IT!" Finally after the third time I said, "Ok you wanna go to timeout?" Then he does his glare, puts his hands up like a monster, starts growling and slowly does his monster walk towards me. Here I am trying so hard to keep a straight face and when he finally gets to me he just stops and gives me an indian burn on my arm!!!! TURD I tell ya! I couldnt even get mad at him it was so stinkin funny. Few nights ago he kept punching Luke in the arm and Luke had said like three times to stop and finally was getting really mad. So Luke yelled at him, then Wyatt put his face right up to Lukes and stared at him then just punched him in the face. I mean really?!?!?! Ughhh this kid is crazy. But he is o so sweet too... full of cuddles, I love yous, kisses. He adores Keira. He now hugs her and says "Awww, I love you". So cute. He loves Yoda, sleeps with him every night. He is obsessed with playhouse disney in the mornings. He is talking really well... the one big thing is his "c" and "k"s come out as "t"s and "d"s. Cookies are tooties, Keira is teira, cute is tute. Its hilarious.... "Mom, baby Teira is so tute". Ahaha I love it. He is just a talking machine now. He loves playing outside with the neighbors. Most of the time he just chases the bigger boys around, not minding at all that he is on foot and they are on bikes or scooters. he just wants to be around them. Typical little brother. Lucky for me Jack still loves him being around and instead of him saying "Go away" he tells him to come with and protects him when other kids take something or are mean to him. Wyatt is lucky. He has a great big brother to copy and follow. He has now even started saying Jacksons famous line of "Gimme a hug you little furball!" They are so cute... I guess thats all for now. Short but sweet. Just like my boys!

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Wyatt is going to keep you on your toes! I can't believe him trying to give you an indian burn. So funny!

ashley said...

they really are getting big. so funny. wy is a carck up, ivy is just like him, she cracks me up all the time and i can't get mad at her. she and wy will be turds together.

Anonymous said...

the boys looked so cute for Halloween-love the Star Wars costumes. Hope you are feeling better. Looks like you had a blast at the wedding. Thanks for sharing the pictures. love Grandma xoxox PS congrats to Jackson for the coolest teddy bear--you rock dude! love Grandma