Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jack's Turkey Feast

Monday was Jacksons Thanksgiving feast at school. I dropped Wyatt with Erin and went to help with his party. Its so cute to go watch him at school. I love seeing how he is with his teachers and friends. Wendy and I set up all their stuff and served his class their thanksgiving feast, turkey, potatoes, cornbread, fruit and for dessert-Jacks favorite- PUMPKIN PIE! Jack demolished his food and his teacher said to me "He is such a good eater!!!" It was funny. But he is, especially compared to most 4 year olds. The kid will eat anything. The kids all wore pilgrim hats (which in my opinion looked like dunce caps which made it even cuter! HA!). And they had their little thanksgiving prayer before eating. Gotta love 4 year olds! I was glad I was able to help again this year. Jack loves having mom there and gets super excited. Not to mention most the kids know me now so he loves all the attention he gets from it I think! Cant wait for Wyatts next year :)

No comments: