Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I "Yove" Him!

I yove Wyatt and all his sweetness. He makes me melt. If you ask him for a hug and he says no, all you have to do is pretend to cry and he says "Sowwy mommy..." and comes and gives me whatever I asked for. I love his I yove you's. And when he wraps his little arms around you and squeezes as tight as he can and says "Squeeeeze!" I caught him laying on the train table watching Nemo.... ...and when I did he flashed me a smile like this!How does this kid not make you melt? I yove yove yove him.

3 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

how could you not yove yove yove him? he is absolutely adorable!

The Trotter Family said...

I love how they say things their own way. I'm glad you are blogging about it so you can remember things like that later on. They are so stinkin' cute!

ashley said...

i think i yove him too!