Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend Continued....

So I am laggin but I had to update you with the rest of our weekend. As I said in my last post... my night continued after the wedding. I spent 3 hours, from the hours of 3-6am on the bathroom floor in my hotel room barfing my brains out. I had caught what Luke had. I seriously thought I was going to die. I hate throwing up more than anything in the world. I would rather have a a huge sinus infection, cold, whatever for 2 weeks than the stmach flu for 24 hours. MISERABLE! The next morning everyone was going down for brunch, I layed in bed. Not able to move. My throat and tongue hurt so bad from puking. Im lucky i didnt spew in the car. I sent Luke to pick the kids up from Marc and Brandis so I could go to bed. Jackson though, had also been sick in the middle of the night. He threw up all over my brothers carpet at 130am. He swears it was from all the crap he had to eat but I think it was a little ironic that Luke and I had it. He probably just didnt get it as bad as we did. Luke brought them home and played Mr mom all day so I could sleep. So not fun. The next day was hard for me to even walk up the stairs cuz I was so weak. I forgot how bad the stomach flu absolutely sucks!!!! Ughhh I dont wish it on anyone... so not fun! We are all better now and knock on wood, Wyatt never got it!! Wooohoooo!!!!

No comments: