Saturday, November 8, 2008

Love Bath Pics

I do... I love bath pictures... I dunno why. They are just too cute. Especially when you have boys discovering the world of, well, boys! I couldnt resist the other night in the bath tub... I brought out my camera and sat there for like 15 minutes just laughing at them! Then another 5 minutes second guessing my decision of letting them squirt water at each others "holes" and you know what else! I know Im terrible but when Wyatt puts his little hands on his hips, turns around and faces the wall, and shakes that cute little baby butt in my face saying "Look at my boooootyyyy!" how could a mother resist! I mean really!?!?!?!
And yes people, I am fully aware that my children are going to hate me in 12 years when I bust these pictures out! I am totally prepared!

2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

LMAO! i do love bath pictures too! but seriously, YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO HATE YOU! when they see this post on the INTERNET when they are teens. they might appreciate it when they are older, but they will HATE you for this at some point in their life!

Anonymous said...

They can shake their butts in my face anytime