Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tean Up, Tean Up


The playroom is a disaster. No joke looks like Hurricane Jack and Hurricane Wy struck again. Its amazing to me that this room can get so messy. Its amazing that it can still get so messy and these two just manage to play around the messes. I can barely walk in here. Its awful. How they play and not sit on anything or break things as they walk is amazing. It is all just baffling. Baffling and amazing. Best part is is that as I sit here typing about this mess the boys are being told to clean it up. My 4 year old is crying and whining cuz he doesn't want to. My two year old on the other hand is cleaning up more than willingly and like a little seven dwarf (I'll call him Dopey) he is singing while he works. "Tean up, tean up. Everybody tean up, tean up. Everybody tean up, tean up!" Boy do I love that little dwarf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Parker loves to sing that too, but he sings it more like, "Tee up, tee up, e'e body tee up. Tee up, tee up, put things way!" It's too cute! Apparently the two year olds are actually at the wanting to be helpful stage (most of the time anyway...) while the four year old, not so much.

Caley said...

I LOVE MY BOYS!

Unknown said...

Brings back memories...

The Trotter Family said...

Don't you just hope that habit continues as he goes up?

Anonymous said...

Amy & Luker, Your boys are sooo cute! What a perfect little family. My girls would be in love. I am glad to see you are going strong.