Saturday, March 21, 2009

Before I Start...

.... with all the fun wedding stuff lemme show you how our day started on saturday! This is so worth its own post! We went down to the free breakfast at the hotel then we (Luke, Jeff, Lindsay, Jake, Kristyn and myself) decided to take a ride on one of the many contraptions they rent out at our hotel. I forgot to mention our hotel was right on the beach and next to a huge Marina in Oxnard. It was so pretty. We had a slider in our room that opened and there was the beach. Awesome. The boys and I chose these, best choppers EVER....

While the other two girls stuck to the beach cruisers... Let me just tell you I have never laughed so hard, continuously, then I had that day. The boys were crashing in to each other like bumper cars which made for some hilarious off roading trips. Us girls were constantly on watch for a tire ramming into us. It was so fun. We cruised the beach fora good hour and a half. These things were so tiring. Best part was that finally about 50 yards from getting back to the hotel Luke plowed into the back Jeff going uphill on grass and he rolled back down then his bike flipped sending Luke backwards landing on his back with his bike stuck straight up in the air. Holy crap I was dying. The whole ride I just kept praying someone would flip... and they finally did! And thank goodness it was Luke, waaayyyy funnier :)I seriously wanna invest in these choppers to ride around Ladera, they were so much fun!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

That would hilarious to see a gang of grown men rolling down the streets of Ladera on those things! How funny! I sort of remember Jake Fitch a little. We had Algebra together and he would get a lift on his truck if he did well on a test. I remember hearing about that all year long!

ashley said...

i would have loved to have see you guys going around crashing too, that is so funny! you need some of those bikes!

welcome back blogger, sucks when computers crash!