Friday, March 20, 2009

Ventura Here We Come!

On friday, the 20th (I know I skipped a whole week and a half or something but really not much went on other than the usual!) we headed up to Ventura with Jake and Kristyn for Gary and Gianna's wedding. It was finally here! We were super excited for this one... not just cuz they are some of our closest friends but becasue after hearing every detail about it for the last 8 months I was ready to see the finished product! We ended up sitting in major traffic for like 3 and half hours, I had to pee for about 2 of those hours. Worst car ride EVER!!! We were super late getting there but made it just in time to check in to our hotel, get ready and head to Macaroni Grill for the rehearsal dinner. Food was awesome, my drinks went down too easy and Gianna was the most excited I have ever seen her. I was so excited for them. After the dinner, Luke, Jake, Kristyn, Tyler and I headed to some weird cd/dvd place with a whole sex toy/bong/cigar/body piercing place. WEIRD! I was extremely entertained I must say. As were the guys lol Tyler wanted to get cigars by the way, thats the reason we went, not to shop for bongs and penis toys... Not my style. (Was that inappropriate?? lol) After finally getting some cigars and laughing hysterically we headed back to the hotel bar to meet everyone else. The group was small.... basically just the wedding party and family. After finally realizing my drinks werent paying off in the fashion I would have liked them to, I decided to hit the hay. Most the girls did, the boys stayed up til wee hours of the morning (weird I know) smoking cigars and drinking beer with the groom. Then came the big day....
Jake, Kristyn and perv Luke :)
Gary, Ty, Jake and Luke at the rehearsal dinnerBoys and their cigar sesh...

No comments: