Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Bday Brothers!

Sunday Luke and I got home from the wedding weekend and the kids were still at my parents. We layed around for a bit then headed down there to celebrate my brothers bdays with the fam. They are old farts! I wont even tell you how old in case I embarrass them lol :) Just kidding boys! In spirit of St pattys day only a few days before my mom made corned beef and cabbage, a fave in the Erwin house (probably because that meal is responsible for some deadly odors released from the bodies of anyone who eats it, GUILTY!)... it was delicious! It was an early night for us though due to lack of sleep all weekend so we said our goodbyes and all four us crashed before 10pm that night. Great weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC AND RYAN!!! Hope your days were great!! XOXO

No comments: