Friday, March 6, 2009

Flying Solo

Friday morning I dropped Luke at Jeffs before taking Jack to school. The boys were off to Vegas for Gary and Tylers bachelor parties. Scary thought. After I picked Jack up we headed to Disneyland with Landon for his birthday. Logan was sick so they didnt stay long... just long enough for us to go on a ride with him before he went to have lunch with his family. But then Kristyn, Jenny and the kids met us there and we all stayed til about 7 or so. The three of us had the 7 kids, including three babies, one for each of us to hold. Ummm my arms were so sore by the end of the day. I dunno how Kristyn does it with twins. Of course we had the strollers but standing in lines we had to hold all of them. I loved it though... i love my girls! It wasnt as crowded as last friday, and we got onto a lot of rides. We took turns taking Jack and McKenna on the big rides, and Taylor went on one too. She wasnt being her normal Taylor self and opted not to go on most of the big rides. I got to go on Space mtn and Thunder mtn with them, so i was stoked. I hadnt been on those in forever! All the babies were such troopers. So were the big kids actually. But by 7pm we were all done. So tired. Wy fell asleep in the stroller and by the time we got to the car, 4 of the 7 were asleep. It was a fun day. You know my motto.. sleeping kids equals success!!
These two were buddies that day! Wy just wanted to hold Landons hand! so cute!
Wy, Kenna, Jack and Taylor... they walked through Disneyland holding hands. All four in a line. Jack and Kenna in line for Thunder MtnReagan and Payton being so good!Wy and Shane!Stroller brigade...OUT COLD!!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

The twins' hair is so cute, it looks like little fountains on their heads! You guys have been busy. I can't believe the boys forgot how to swim. Scary! Wyatt is getting so big. I can't believe he is potty training. What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Wy-potty training-such a big boy! Can't believe that Jackson will be playing flag football. Uncle E was a Cowboy for a while when he was little. Hope you have fun playing ball. Love you all-Grandma xoxo