Monday, March 2, 2009

The Potty Monster!!

I have a new potty monster... his names WYATT!! We bought him a froggy potty, so he calls it, and he has been doing really well! Im not expecting this kid to be potty trained in a month or even two really... but the simple fact that he will sit on this toilet and go potty is more than enough for me. Before the froggy potty, you would mention him going on the toilet and he would scream at you. Now he will sit on this thing for an hour until he goes! Everyday at least once Ill sit him on it, most of the time in front of the TV with some juice, sanitary I know! But sooner or later he goes, and he gets super proud of himself! As do I! The very first time, after 45 minutes on the froggy potty he says Mommy I went potty! I almost died when I walked in and smelt it! He had not only peed but pooped! The hugest log ever too! Good thing that wasnt in a diaper! My gosh! I just am glad that hes starting to get it, and is happy when he does. Hopefully this will lead to fully potty training sooner than I thought, but Im not pushin it. Hes doing great so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can take all of his clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll will put him on my naked lap and then I’ll will hump his naked body until he feels my white stuff on his butt