Monday, March 23, 2009

Peer Pressure

It didnt take much convincing but I talked Erin into getting a disneyland pass so she could come with me. Bailey is finally to an age that she can really enjoy it so on Monday we took the kids for a few hours. Bailey was a little scared of Small World and Jungle Cruise lol but she lossened up pretty fast. Erin loved it, she hadnt been since she was like 12. It was packed becasue of spring break so we didnt stay more than 3 hours but I had Keira too so it was plenty for us. O and best part was, my wimpy 4 yr old who hates anything in costume took a picture with Pluto! I couldnt believe it! Wyatt, who came up with the idea to take a picture with Pluto, ran for the hills as soon as he got within 3 feet of him! But Jack put on a brave face and did! I was so proud of him! lol Im so glad Erin can come now too, another day time Disney buddy!

No comments: