Thursday, March 19, 2009

Im BAAACCKK!!!!

Hey there! Just a quick note to all of you Brady Blog readers! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to a really stupid virus gone terribly bad on my computer I have been unable to blog... well I wont lie, I could have blogged, at a snails pace though and would not have been able to add pictures... any fun? NO. Soooo I just put it on the backburner. Lukes IT guy at work fixed it today and he has become my new hero, and above all my lifesaver. (I have 800 pictures to edit right now!) So I have plenty to blog about, minus my frsutration with my computer the last two months, I will spare you all the details and venting and probably cursing at times. Honestly, things around here have been same old same old, busy, stupid busy. And I guarantee I wont post about all of it... just the things I have pictures for :) which means they are worth blogging about! So tomorrow my friends, my hiatus ends and Ill let the bloggin begin! GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

Brooke and Aaron said...

There you are! I was wondering what happened to you. We got a virus a couple of weeks ago..not fun!..as you know. I share your same feelings for the IT friend that fixed our computer...Thank you just didn't seem like enough but that was all I could say.