Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Jackson has become quite the character lately. It seems like the more he talks the funnier he gets. And he has a great memory, especially when it comes to the things that everyone laughs at. Like a few weeks ago we were swimming in the backyard and he had found a pincher bug that he followed around catching for probably a good hour. Well he named it Dega (dont ask, no idea where that came from). We brought up the pincher bug the other day but Luke and I couldnt remember what he had named him, and Jackson all of a sudden chimes in and says "It was Dega!" Like duh guys! I was shocked he remembered when Luke and I couldnt. So he has been naming things as you can see. Well this morning he walks up to me and is playing with his you know what and says "My pee pee is like an elephant!" I am trying my hardest not laugh and saying "Jack, dont do that!" But then he starts making elephant noises and flailing it up and down! I burst out laughing and he is cracking up. How do I not laugh at that, I was dying. So to make a funny story even funnier, he decided to name it Dumbo the Pee Pee!

3 comments:

ashley said...

cracking me up!
i am so glad that you get this all written down, seriously, some day jackson is going to die when he reads about all of the funny things that he did.

The Trotter Family said...

Sounds like someone is confident. Comparing it to an elephant already. I thought that was a teenage thing!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo Funny!!!!
We have a similar story...Jt was in the bath when he was almost 2 and declaired his... ya know P-REX. He Loved dinosaurs....
Boys sure are funny!!! To this day we all refer to it as a P-REX!!! Sooo funny.
Thanks for the laugh!
~Valerie