Monday, October 8, 2007

Night of the Bulldog

Ok so I had to come back one last time today because Wyatt has been quite the man tonite....

First, we are in the tub and he kept saying "ball" so me being the proud mommy call to Luke to come hear him say it. Luke comes in and I tell Wy to tell daddy what he is holding. Well as Wyatt is saying his new word, his brother is picking up some mysterious item from the bottom of the bathtub and asking "Is this a nugget?" then you hear Luke yelling "UMMM, is that poo, Wyatt pooed in the tub! Jack drop it! Get outta the tub!!!" I was sitting there the whole time and didnt even realize Wyatt had layed terds in the tub!! Worst of all his brother was playing with them! UGHHHH! So Luke turns the shower on and we migrate both kids to our shower to disinfect them. Sooo gross! So anyways, Luke was in the bathroom bleaching the bathtub (haha) and I took Wyatt out to get him ready for bed. Well I put on his dirtbike jammies and he is pointing to them saying "trucks"... yet another new word tonight!! Of course his brother tried to correct him saying "They arent trucks Wy Wy!". That was two new words in ten minutes! I was so proud. Thennnnn, he walks over to the fish tank and demands that I pick him up to watch the fish. Of course me being the sucker I am for the little guy, I do and he says his usual "Wuzdat?" (Whats that? in Wyatt in language) and i said its the fishys, he then repeats me in the cutest little voice just the same way I said it. Of course if you just heard him say the word you would never think it was fishy but it was!And he just kept saying it. So cute! Three new words in the same 20 minutes. I was shocked. He loves to talk, but its usually his whats that, whats this, uh oh, daddy, cheese and an occasional juice. So three words in one night, sooo impressed! O and in case I havent showed you, this child has the funniest underbite of all time (hence the Bulldog comment). His dental work later is gonna cost us big bucks. Im hoping he grows out of it or shall I say into it. One way or another I hope it goes away! For now its there for pure entertainment!! Not to mention his lisp... that his dad says better go away or he will knock it right outta that mouth hahah! Such a cute little bulldog... had to throw these pics in for your entertainment. This is kind of an exaggerrated shot cuz he is being a cheeseball but you get the point. HILARIOUS!!

4 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Amy! I found you on Rachel Trotter's blogspot. This is Brooke (Nielsen) Dunyon from MVHS. We played soccer together and I think my brother dated your sister Ashley for like a week. :) I didn't have time to read your blogs right now, but your family is so cute. Your husband looks so nice too. I heard you teach a preschool out of your home. Sounds like you stay busy. I have two kids too. They're girls. Emma is 2 1/2 yrs and Heidi is 6 mo. I'd love to hear from you.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Yeah, Aaron's family shares a blogspot. So it's probably hard to find my posts. My last post was in August so you can try to find it by clicking on the month. I need to do a new blog, I just have to find the time. My email address is abbadunyon@hotmail.com just for your info. That's funny that you remember Aaron too. When I was in high school, I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that Aaron and I would get married.

The Trotter Family said...

It is so funny to hear them getting new words. Micah's putting sentences together now, so that it a riot. My favorite lately is when he tries to say "I am speed" from Cars. He ends up saying "I peed."

lauren said...

ahhh i hate poo in the tub! and i make dave clean it up too... thats the worst part. but way to go on all the new words!