Friday, October 19, 2007

One More Week...

... til we are done with this madness. I have spent most of this week packing (eww) and I just took our first load over to the house, mostly the kids stuff but I had to get it outta the way. Im going to have another garage sale tomorrow and whatever I cant get rid of Im calling good will to come get. We had a birthday party to go to tonight but i ended up staying home. Im exhausted. Its been a super long week and this one should be worst. I sent Luke to the party. Hopefully he is home early enough to get up tomorrow at the butt crack with me. Wish me luck!!
O by the way Cheeseball says hi!

3 comments:

ashley said...

moving sucks. no way around it. at least you are getting rid of stuff that you don't need anymore right? hope this weekend is not too bad!

Anonymous said...

we are moveing the exact same weekend!?! That is crazy!
I am hateing it! I feel so disorganized. I hate not knowing where anything is, and not being able to access it! Oh well....I Will be organized again soon. Good luck with the move and the sale!
VAl

The Trotter Family said...

I love those cheesey smiles! Micah tells us to watch and then puts on a big grin. Anyways, hope the move goes well!